You are cordially invited to attend the fundraising gala dinner organised by Takalani Foundation as follows:
Date: 5 May 2018
Venue: Conference 1, Bunting Road Campus, University of Johannesburg (UJ)
Time: 17h00 – 21h00
Dress code: Formal
Your contributions in the form of money will go a long way in helping our 21 students – on accommodation, meals, books, laptops, and transportation – and for learners support programme – we are applying for 1000 learners to access Higher Education in 2019 from Vhembe and Sekhukhune districts in Limpopo, iLembe district in KZN and Fezile Dabi in Free State.
The event will be characterized by insightful speakers, under the theme ‘Innovation for Social Impact’.
Please RSVP here and see entrance tokens price and payment details below:
Entrance tokens are priced as follows:
- Early bird – until 8 April 2018 – at R495 pp;
- Normal – from 9 to 29 April 2018 – at R645; and
- Late – from 30 April 2018 to 5 May 2018 – at R695
Entrance tokens can be purchased as follows:
- GivenGain: https://www.givengain.com/cc/tffundmay2018/ ;
- PayFast: https://www.payfast.co.za/donate/go/takalanifoundation ;
- Takalani Foundation Account: Account Number: 027863441, Bank: Standard Bank, Account Type: Business Savings.
If you are not able to attend, we encourage you to pledge a minimum of R50.
For more information, please call Mr Rendani Mamphiswana on 084 495 0128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You for the support.